(e) Establish a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Center for Fayette County.
as a consortium not directed by one school district or post-secondary school
● Utilizing resources available
locally as well as the Intermediate Unit, ASSET, PA Department of Education, PA STEM Initiatives, etc.
Career Technical Training
• Every student in the county must have the opportunity to be trained in a modem career technical school delivering
cutting edge training matched to employer needs.
• Most jobs today will require skills that are attainable at public secondary career technical schools.
• Career Technical Schools are a needed investment to ensure a skilled workforce for Fayette County.
• Potential jobs in Fayette County have gone unfilled because employers could not find people with needed skill sets